The various Types of IBD include:
1. Crohn's disease (CD)
It can affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract, from the mouth to the anus. It is more common in men. Complications from CD can develop, including:
- Fistulas (abnormal openings between parts of the intestine, or between the intestine and another organ, such as the bladder or skin).
- Obstruction or rupture in the small intestine or colon
- Skin rashes
It affects only the colon and rectum. It affects both genders equally.
3. Allergic colitis (AC).
- Abdominal pain
- Blood in stools
- Anaemia caused by blood loss through stools
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Recurrent mouth ulcers that are difficult to heal
- Inflammation in the eyes or skin
(Source: Inflamed guts by Prof Dr Christopher Boey Choing Meng, StarFit4Life, 23 September 2012)
Natural Solutions for IBD
Doctors may prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs and immuno-suppressive drugs to treat IBD. However, if you're looking for a safe natural solution, consider these:
1. Lingzhi / Ganoderma. It protects your organs as well as improves the functions of the digestive system. Click on this link to find out more,
2. Bee pollen. It replenishes the nutrients that are lost and balances the bacterial flora in your gastrointestinal system. Check out Item 1 of this link to learn more,
3. Probiotics. It prevents diarrhea and adjusts the irregularities in your GI system. Click on this link to discover more,
Please email me at email@example.com to buy. Click Here (lingzhi and bee pollen) and Here (probiotics) to refer to Shuang Hor company website for Product Description and Price.