Recently, I learnt something worrying about tea leaves. I was told that many unscrupulous tea plantation owners maximise their profits by making sure every leaf is used. How do they ensure that? By spraying a lot of pesticides on their plants so that none of the leaves are "lost" to the insects and pests. Regular consumption of such tea will definitely cause harm to our body and our liver.
You will be glad to know there is a tea formulation which is safe from such "crime". What is this tea? It's called Lu Chun Lingzhi Tea.
The base of this beverage is Oolong Tea, also called Camellia Sinensis. It gives off an aromatic scent and has a non-bitter taste with a golden tinge. Some benefits include:
- Increases mental alertness.
- Sharpens thinking ability.
- Manages obesity as it has the ability to bring out excessive oil.
- Help expel pathogenic heat / remove "liver fire". When we take a lot of "acidic food", meat, or eat out regularly, it builds up a lot of "heat" in the body. This component helps to bring out excessive heat, so you don't feel so heaty inside.
- Enhance visual functions; very good to help with glaucoma problem by reducing blood pressure in the eyes and reducing redness and dryness of the eyes.
- Moisten gastrointestinal tract, improve digestion, bring out gas and improve bloatedness.
- Encourage smoother bowel movements.
It's also known as "southern ginseng" as it's grown in the southern part of China that grows ginseng. It is consumed and used in similar manner as ginseng. It contains an important component called Saponin (which is also available in ginseng).
- Help remove phlegm.
- Moisten the lung and alleviate cough.
- Gives a calming effect i.e. has the ability to calm down our tense nervous system.
- Relax the mind and remove stress.
- Increase body resistance to environmental stress.
- Reduce blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Prevent hairloss.
- Prevent memory loss.
Lingzhi / Ganoderma Lucidum
- Detoxify and cleanse our body.
- Regulate our immune system and body functions.
- Enhance liver protection function.
- Excellent antioxidant.
- Deodorant - get rid of smell. Try putting a used sachet of tea-bag in your shoe cabinet, fridge, pillow etc.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-virus.
- Prevent tooth decay.
- Prevent rise on blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar level.
- Anti-cancer, radiation and UV rays.
How To Drink Luchun Lingzhi Tea?
For people who are always on the move, brew or boil 2-3 sachets of the tea-bags for 10 minutes, then put the tea in a flask which you can conveniently carry around, so you can drink it the whole day. Continuously add water onto the tea-bags whenever you have finished the flask.
You will find that your health improves a lot. Combine together with Lingzhi, you will find the effects are even better. It does enhance the effects compared to just taking Lingzhi alone. This is especially so for people who cannot afford to consume high dosage of Lingzhi.
Isn't this a fantastic drink? Quench your thirst with a drink that not only tastes good, but gives so many health benefits.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get a box of Lu chun Lingzhi Tea.
Click here to refer to Shuang Hor company website for Product Description and Price.