Our immune system is a network of organs and special cells that help protect our body from infections and diseases. Our first barrier from infection is our skin, which prevents pathogens, viruses and bacteria from going into our bloodstream. There're a lot of immune cells inside our mucous membrane (the slimy layer in our mouth and digestive tract), because a lot of pathogens are introduced into our body through food we eat. The food may be contaminated. It is these immune cells that help us fend off those pathogens.
Causes of Immune System Disorder
- therapies like acupuncture
- drugs like steroids and antihistamines
- change of diet to natural, healthy, wholesome food
- exercise to sweat all the toxins out
- sufficient rest
- take proper supplements
- decrease stress
- limit sun exposure if you already have injured skin cells
- avoid known triggers of flare-ups.
- Helps promote the production of antibodies.
- Helps enhance the production of immune cells - when you fall sick, your immune system can very quickly generate the weapons (antibodies) and soldiers (T-Cells) to fight the enemies and help you recover faster.
- Helps modulate the functions of T-cells - alleviate your allergic conditions, reduce the severity and frequency of allergy attacks and if you take at sufficient dosage for appropriate duration it may even inhibit the allergic reactions.
- Helps promote the vitality of natural killer cells - make your "policemen" more alert and more hardworking to circulate around more so they are able to catch the mutated cells more effectively.
- Helps promote the vitality of phagocytes - you won't fall sick so frequently.