- promoting normal peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract
- aid in dislodging the metabolic wastes that have built up in our gut
- put in place an environment conducive to the proliferation of the beneficial bacteria.
Jia Hor Fibre provides about 4g of both water soluble and water insoluble dietary fibres. This product has the honour of earning the JHFA (Japan Health Food Authorization) recognition. It is great news for those of us who are watching our weight as Jia Hor Fibre is low in calories. Further, taking it before meals will give a feeling of fullness in our stomach, therefore translating into reduced total intake of calories and help control our body weight.
Special Features of Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin
Jia Hor Fibre is now fortified with a special type of completely soluble dietary fibre called Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin. It has many special features, including:
1. Low in caloric value (1kcal per gram).
2. It does not interfere with the absorption of calcium and various mineral nutrients.
3. It has a high level of intake safety.
4. It is easier to dissolve in water, hence making the beverage easier to prepare.
5. It is approved as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) of USA.
6. It is widely adopted as FOSHU (Food For Specific Health Uses) in Japan.
Benefits of Jia Hor Fibre
Jia Hor Fibre has been awarded with 4 accreditations, giving it the following benefits:
(a) Regulating bowel functions
Regular intake of 25g to 35g per day will help minimize the risk of intestinal cancer because it:
- encourages smoother bowel movements
- shortens the time taken for the body toxins to pass through our gastrointestinal tract
- restores the flora balance in our bowel system.
(b) Maintaining healthy blood glucose level
The dietary fibres in Jia Hor Fibre are capable of improving the metabolism of carbohydrates in our body. This means it can help slow down the rate at which the blood glucose elevates after meals. This contributes to controlling blood glucose level and preventing diabetes.
(c) Reducing cholesterol level
The water soluble fibres of Jia Hor Fibre are helpful in adhering and absorbing the free fatty acids from our food to reduce the assimilation of cholesterol into the blood. This helps lower the risks of arteriosclerosis (hardening of the artery walls) and heart disease.
(d) Reducing triglycerides level
A high level of triglycerides will make our blood serum viscous or thick, causing a high risk of cardiovascular diseases. The dietary fibres in Jia Hor Fibre are capable of reducing the serum triglycerides level, keeping it at a healthy level.
(Source: Shuang Hor Magazine November 2011, Reinforcing the benefits of beneficial bacteria with dietary fibres)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries on Jia Hor Fibre.
Click here to refer to Shuang Hor company website for Product Description and Price.